This outfit was a bit of an experiment. I bought this shirt on a whim because it was on sale and seemed like a pretty basic staple. However, I was forced to buy it in a size XL because that was the only size left that my arms would fit into. I'm still really glad I bought it; it's become one of my favorite clothing items.
I have a tendency to tuck my shirts into my pants, and that's what I usually do with this shirt to make it look like less of a tent when I wear it, but on this particular day (last Saturday, if you must know) I decided to belt it instead. It turned out quite nicely, and of course I got very excited as I always do when I figure out that I can wear an article of clothing more than one way.
Hopefully, my discovery will lead to more creative methods of wearing this shirt in the future, because I really do love it and would hate to run out of outfits to wear it with.
A few failed attempts at taking pictures with one of my cats, Sneak. He's adorable, but he has trouble staying still, and my camera did not handle it very well.
Please ignore the dazed expression and instead take a look at the cute little horses prancing across my shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment